You are here
User Experience Manager [ Jan 2015 - present ]
Datapipe is a managed hosting and cloud services provider with a complete set of services, global locations, and industry leading partners. Datapipe provides multi-platform hybrid IT solutions tailored to individual customer needs.
GoGrid was purchased by Datapipe in January 2015. In my current role within Datapipe, I am in charge of the User Experience Design for an Internal Asset discovery tool(Alexandria), and the design and integration of Microsoft Azure and Google's Cloud Platform inside Datapipe's Cloud Customer Portal.
- Â Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Â Webstack: XAMPP, LAMP, MAMP.
- Â CMS's: Drupal, MediaWiki, Wordpress.
- Â Wireframing: Axure Pro.
- Â Mapping: FreeMind.
- Â Graphics: Photoshop CX, Sketch 3.
- Â Code: Textpad Pro, Sublime, JetBrains Webstorm.
- Â Repo: Git.
- Research and interview internal and external customers.
- Create preliminary Product Requirements Document.
- Map current applications to get an overview of what must be considered.
- Triage current applications via mapping.
- Wireframe potential options.
- Protoframe for execs to consider project and determine its worthiness and budget.