You are here
Web Manager [ Jul 2013 - Jan 2015 ]
GoGrid started life as a web hosting provider in downtown San Francisco. Even before GoGrid, the company was known as Servepath and Coloserve. By the time I started work there, it had morphed into a self service cloud hosting provider and was pitching itself as the best multi-cloud technology solution. It was acquired by Datapipe in January 2015 but just before that, it was trying to make inroads into Big Data Solutions and Managed Cloud Services.
The role reported into the Software Business Development group.
In essence, I had three roles in what was a startup environment. I was Web Manager for their Corporate site and various micro sites, I did some Interaction design for their cloud apps and also some SaaS Administration for things like LivePerson, Pardot and SaleForce.
- ¬†Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- ¬†Webstack: XAMPP, LAMP, MAMP.
- ¬†CMS's: Drupal, MediaWiki, Wordpress.
- ¬†Wireframing: Axure Pro.
- ¬†Mapping: FreeMind.
- ¬†Graphics: Photoshop CX.
- ¬†Code: Textpad Pro, Sublime, JetBrains Webstorm.
- ¬†Repo: Git.
- Interaction Design for web sites and applications encompassing interface and user experience design: Ideation, Wireframing, Mockup, Prototyping, hand-coding.
- Redesign of GoGrid‚Äôs SecureSignup and Customer Portal projects.
- Web Management, Design and maintenance of WWW, Blog and Wiki online resources.
- Lead propagation into Pardot and SalesForce.
- Tracking : Google Universal Reporting, Monthly Recurring Revenue, Source, Campaign, Medium.
- Systems Administration of Linux Servers where ‚Äėnon-Puppetized‚Äô.