You are here
Full Resume' - Curriculum Vitae
GoGrid was purchased by Datapipe in January 2015. In my current role within Datapipe, I am in charge of the User Experience Design for an Internal Asset discovery tool(Alexandria), and the design and integration of Microsoft Azure and Google's Cloud Platform inside Datapipe's Cloud Customer Portal.
- Research and interview internal and external customers.
- Create preliminary Product Requirements Document.
- Map current applications to get an overview of what must be considered.
- Triage current applications via mapping.
- Wireframe potential options.
- Protoframe for execs to consider project and determine its worthiness and budget.
In essence, I had three roles in what was a startup environment. I was Web Manager for their Corporate site and various micro sites, I did some Interaction design for their cloud apps and also some SaaS Administration for things like LivePerson, Pardot and SaleForce.
- Interaction Design for web sites and applications encompassing interface and user experience design: Ideation, Wireframing, Mockup, Prototyping, hand-coding.
- Redesign of GoGridâ€™s SecureSignup and Customer Portal projects.
- Web Management, Design and maintenance of WWW, Blog and Wiki online resources.
- Lead propagation into Pardot and SalesForce.
- Tracking : Google Universal Reporting, Monthly Recurring Revenue, Source, Campaign, Medium.
- Systems Administration of Linux Servers where â€˜non-Puppetizedâ€™.
I was the lead designer for the companies web assets (sites and applications). I also performed management and administration of the company's IT infrastructure including network, client-server topology and telecommunications. Myself and a colleague supported an organization of approximately 60 - 70 employees. The role required excellent organizational ability as one was often wearing many hats on a day to day basis. The position reported into the VP of Engineering.
- Design lead for company's internet based offerings; wireframes, demos, prototypes, web sites and applications.
- Webmaster for the company's corporate web site.
- Linux server administration.
- Administrator of a distributed grid based computing environment.
- IT Admin for the company's internal and external datacenters.
- Windows Server and client administration.
- Network and telecomms support (Firewall, routers switches and PBX).
- IT Project Management.
- Vendor Mgmt.
- Client and Server configuration and administration including Virtual servers.
Reporting into the IS & T department. This position entailed developing supporting and maintaining corporate web sites and applications.
- Responsible for technical facets of all Marketing web pages and campaigns involving third party application service providers.
- Integration of PGPâ€™s web site under auspices of Cascade Server (Content Mgmt System by Hannon-Hill).
- Setup and integration of Google Mini Search engine.
- Analyzed business needs, developed PRDs, created development proposals and scoped projects.
- PHP development and propagation of leads into Salesforce CRMI.
- Responsible for 'single sign-on' within PGP - MyPGP.
- Responsible for Wiki administration using Confluence and Jot.
- Developed, administered and maintained Corporate Intranet.
- Maintained the PGP Corporate Website and Partner Portal.
- Creation of Marketing bulk email templates and administration of Corporate eCampaigns (subscription based bulk email).
I reported into the Design and Delivery team and then later, into the Engineering department. My role was concerned with the maintenance of web sites, a news portal and some associated e-trading floor web applications written in Perl and Java.
- Developed Java Proxies to Administer and render Chemical News inside an Epicentric Portal.
- Administered Epicentric Portal Server matrix beneath Market News Portal.
- Perl Dev to FTP third party site, download data, and write it to an Oracle database.
- Developed a Java Proxy to render ChemConnectâ€™s ExchangeWatch module.
- Developed, tested and maintained environments for Corporate Portal on Development, QA and Production Solaris Servers.
- Created documentation for Market News Portal.
- Designed Front end UI for Chemical Industry News Portal, Market News ( formerly My ChemConnect ).
Reporting into the IS & T department. During my tenure at Applied I started out in Applications support, dabbled in database administration and wound up managing an IS & T lab. which I set up to mimic Applied's client-server environment for the Global roll out of Lotus Notes across the company. Before the Lotus Notes implementation, Applied had seven disparate email products in operation. Things were..chaotic!
- Designed and Managed a Microsoft client-server Applications and Standardization Test Lab to mimic the Production environment.
- Managed Sys Admins. for consolidation projects to reduce TCO.
- Managed the acquisition of all Compaq/Dell NT server hardware.
- Consultant for the integration of NT client server projects within corporate IS & T headquarters.
- Authored proposals for Clustering, Terminal Server and Hierarchical Server Management and storage.
- Set up and managed an applications support helpdesk.
- Authored Test Procedures and troubleshooting documentation for 'in-house' Software Applications.
- QA of Engineering Change Order ( ECO ), Customer Engineering Specials ( CES ) and Data Warehouse apps.
- Database administrator for ECO and CES apps and Novell 4.x Server Administrator.
- Trained technical support personnel in apps. support.
Reporting into the Engineering department. My role in Telegen was vague. Looking back on it, I suppose I did a little hardware testing. Besides the good people working there, the less said the better - the company went out of business pretty quickly.
- Analysis and development of an Automatic Carrier Selection device.
- Product Test supervision at Alpha and Beta stages.
- Characterization of possible failure modes by board level analysis.
- Schematic validation of CAD plots.
Reporting into the Engineering department. I worked contractually as a Product Engineer analyzing and fixing PCMCIA (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association) flash memory cards which customers had returned under RMA.
- Memory module failure analysis and yield enhancement through defect management.
- System level troubleshooting of RMA-ed Flash EEPROM memory cards in a DOS environment.